We know this is a tough time for all businesses, and people are feeling a lot of stress and uncertainty in their business and job roles right now, especially those in Sales and Marketing.
We are doing everything we can to help our clients and the Marketing Managers we work directly with and we want to extend this invitation to all Business Owners and Marketing Managers across all of Australia.
I have been working with Marketing Managers and Directors for over 15 years and I understand first hand the responsibility and pressure there is to maintain profitability and show a positive direction for the brands you manage. And if you are the Marketing Manager for your own business I know you are experiencing this on many levels from cash flow to staffing and personal financial responsibilities.
Winter is coming…and those who can look for the opportunity and pivot will come out on top in their industry.
It is tough times for all businesses right now including ours but we want to look forward to the future and see how this can be turned into an opportunity for everyone. I think we all know there are those who look at this crisis as an investment opportunity while others are just focused on how to survive. Well it can be both and if you can tap into the resources to invest in your business we can show you how to plan for the Crisis Exit that can lift your business even bigger than it is 6 months from now.
Register now for our weekly Crisis Marketing Support and Coaching Webinar and apply for our $5000 digital grant.
FREE WEEKLY MARKETING SUPPORT & COACHING WEBINARS
We will do everything we can to provide marketing support to every business and marketing manager in Australia during this crisis. Below are the webinar topics we will be presenting over the next few months.
- How the smart money is investing their marketing dollars right now. VIEW WEBINAR
- Operate your company remotely from an agency who’s been doing it for years.
- How to turn this into an opportunity and come out on top, literally.
- Which marketing strategies to stop right now and where to focus it.
- How to present a marketing plan everyone can get excited about right now.
- Which industries are feeling the pinch the most and what they can do.
- How to cut back marketing budgets and still maximise profits.
- What government support is available and how to prove you qualify.
- How to qualify for a Kick Media Digital Marketing grant valued at $5000.